I love warm weather.
I love warm weather in the summer.
I love barbecues in warm weather in the summer.
I love my family at barbecues in warm weather in the summer.
And I REALLY love hamburgers with my family at barbecues in warm weather in the summer!!
These hamburgers are seriously killer.
This is like the ultimate WonderMix attachment recipe! I got to use the meat grinder and the slicer shredder! I have seen a number of different home use meat grinders and I’ve gotta admit that I am really impressed with this one. I dropped thick slices of sirloin steak and big chunks of onion right into the hopper and within seconds I had ground burger. There was no straining or slowing down of the motor. No clogging up of the grinding disc. Not to mention that the attachment itself was super easy to clean. It comes apart so easily and I had it cleaned in minutes!
I also used the slicer shredder attachment to slice my toppings. I did mushrooms and onions and it sliced them so fast! This is definitely the tool that I’ll be using for all of my barbecues this summer–especially for the big family gatherings! This attachment was also very easy to disassemble and clean. Probably the hardest part was cleaning out the slicing drum (which really wasn’t any harder than cleaning out my standing cheese grater). As long as you have a long handled brush, you’ll be totally fine
- 3 lb boneless sirloin steak
- 12 slices fully cooked bacon
- Fresh garlic
- Fresh onion
- Morton Nature’s Seasoning
- Cut the steaks into 1 inch slices.
- Using the WonderMix Meat Grinder attachment, grind a piece of steak with each slice of bacon, one at a time.
- Grind in a couple chunks of fresh garlic and fresh onion.
- After everything is ground, mix the mixture (with clean hands) in a bowl.
- Season with Nature’s Seasoning.
- Form into patties.
- Cook and enjoy!