Okay seriously, if you want to look like a super professional cook (with literally ZERO skills) then make this chocolate mousse recipe.
It is uh-mayyyy-zing!!
Like, I’ve never made mousse before (because it sounded too fancy and I thought only fancy people could make it).
But believe me when I say that a 3-year old could make this stuff…
(okay, maybe that’s a slight exaggeration)…
As far as I’m concerned, this chocolate “wonder” mousse was the perfect consistency of fluffy AND creamy. I attribute the perfect consistency all to the WonderMix. I mean, admit it, it’s pretty impressive for a mixer to be able to whip up a mousse in literally one minute. I used the wire whips for the mousse and the whipped cream. I used the food processor attachment to grate the chocolate. The wire whips were awesome (with a very consistent and even whipping action). The food processor worked way better than I thought it would with grating chocolate. Using it will definitely be my new plan of attack for grating chocolate for fancy desserts!
- 2 small boxes of instant pudding (flavor of your choice)
- 3 cups milk (2% or whole)
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- Put milk and pudding in the WonderMix. Using the wire whips, beat the pudding mixture for one minute.
- Gently pulse in the Cool Whip, just until mixed.
- Garnish with homemade whipped cream (recipe below) and shaved chocolate (shaved in WonderMix Food Processor attachment).
- Heavy whipping cream
- Pure Mexican Vanilla
- Put desired amounts of each item in the WonderMix. Using the wire whips, whip mixture until it turns to whipped cream.