So I’ve never actually made homemade ranch. With this recipe I found out how EASY it is to make, in a matter of about 10 seconds! (And it tastes about 100 times better than store bought).
The WonderMix Blender didn’t have any problems whipping up this awesome dressing. The hole in the lid makes it perfect for pouring ingredients in while it’s blending (I definitely like that feature). It was also very easy to clean. I simply put about 2 cups of warm water and a little dish soap in the blender, let it blend for about 5 seconds, dumped it out and rinsed it out!
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- ¾ cup sour cream
- ¼ to ½ cup buttermilk
- 1 Tbl. lemon juice
- 1 Tbl. olive oil
- ½ Tbl. minced fresh parsley
- 1 Tbl. minced fresh chives
- ½ tsp. minced garlic
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground black pepper
- Add all ingredients with ¼ cup of the buttermilk to the WonderMix blender.
- Puree for about 10 seconds to combine.
- Check the consistency and add additional buttermilk a couple tablespoons at a time if you desire a thinner dressing.
- Store in a glass jar or airtight container in the refrigerator for 7 to 10 days.