If you are looking for a super easy yet super tasty cake to take to your next barbecue or your next family party, give this recipe a try! It literally takes minutes to make! Plus, it will make you look like a really impressive cook
I used the French whips to make this cake batter. They worked like a charm. No issues with pulling up the dry ingredients from the bottom and incorporating them into the batter. Note: before your first use, always make sure to squeeze the whips. This will elongate them so that they make contact with the bottom of the bowl!
- 1 lemon cake mix
- 1 small package lemon instant pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ c. oil
- 1 c. water
- 3-4 Tbl. poppy seeds
- Using wire whips, mix together all ingredients in the WonderMix.
- Pour into well-greased bundt pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 min.
- Sift powdered sugar over when cooled.